Shareholder Oppression in New York County NY, Raleigh NC, New York City, and all the Surrounding Areas

Businesses involving a number of partners are quite likely to be involved in such shareholder disputes. Shareholders often accuse the management of taking poor decisions which affect the revenue of the company. Hence, these disputed have to be handled by a neutral party. We, at BizValue Ltd., can be the ideal solution for you if you too are involved in any kind of shareholder dispute. we provide a wide range of services including Fair Value Standard, Business Divorce, Statutory Dissolution, Forensic Accounting, Business Valuation, FMV Fair Value, Shareholder Disputes, and so on in areas like Nassau County NY, New York City, New York County NY, Raleigh NC, and Suffolk County NY. We have the requisite experience and expertise to handle every kind of shareholder oppression. So, feel free to resort to us, whenever you need our help.

Here we have put together 3 ways in which you should handle such shareholder concerns. Take a look.

An Independent Mediator

When there is a shareholder dispute, you will need somebody to mediate between the two parties and help them arrive at a justified conclusion. The mediator will obviously not take any decision but their expertise can facilitate a peaceful discussion and help resolve the matter.

Arbitrator from the Court

Next, the court might appoint an arbitrator who will make the decision after considering both the situations. These decisions will obviously be legally binding on the parties. This is not exactly litigation and yet an effective solution to get out of shareholder issues.

Mutual Negotiation

Negotiation is the easiest and most convenient solution you can avail to resolve this matter. Both the parties involved in the matter must discuss and negotiate among themselves to finally arrive at a conclusion agreed to by both the parties.

So, without any further delay, you should try to resolve your shareholder issues. And if you feel that we can help you get rid of this problem, then you should call us at (631) 754-3779 now.